Age Of Civilizations II Download:
This amazing game is a grand strategy wargame that is simple to learn yet hard to master. Your objective is to use military tactics and cunning diplomacy to either unify the world, or conquer it. Will the world bleed out or bow before you? The choice is yours.. Approach to the HistoryAge of Civilizations II goes through the whole history of humanity, Age by Age, beginning in the Age of Civilizations and leading into the far future. Play as many Civilizations ranging from the largest empire to the smallest tribe, and lead your people to glory in a campaign spanning thousands of years from the dawn of civilization to the future of mankind. Age Of Empires III Complete Collection
With plenty of options, the gameplay can be overwhelming for newcomers. However, Age of Civilizations II provides you with the opportunity to choose a specific approach. Bloody conflict and diplomacy are both feasible methods on the road to global domination. Whether you take the subtle approach or lay the path with corpses depends on your whims and fancies. The game follows a turn-based structure, and therefore, every major action costs a specific number of points. For instance, you need to use movement points to move the troops or issue similar orders. Similarly, diplomacy points need to be used for diplomatic actions.
- Detailed map of the world with many historical borders
- Deeper diplomatic system between Civilizations
- Peace treaties
- Create own History using in-game editors
- Hotseat, play with as many players as Civilizations in scenario!
- Terrain Types
- More detailed diversity of Populations
- End game timelapses
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Single Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 380 MB available space