How long can you survive a post-apocalyptic world? A land overrun with an infected “zombie” population, where you compete with other survivors for limited resources. Will you team up with strangers and stay strong together? Or play as a lone wolf to avoid betrayal? This is DayZ – this is your story. DayZ is a hardcore open-world survival game with only one rule: stay alive, no matter what. But with a myriad of threats lurking around every corner, that might be easier said than done. Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The game has no trivial advice, points of passage, training missions and tips. Every decision must be balanced. There are no saves or extra lives in the game, so any mistake can be fatal. If you fail, you will lose everything and start over. Finding resources and wandering around the open world is never safe in DayZ, since you don’t know what awaits you around the next corner. Interacting with other hostile players or struggling to survive in harsh weather conditions can be nerve-racking and emotional. On the other hand, a chance encounter with a friendly-minded survivor in DayZ can turn into true lifelong friendship.
- With no checkpoints or saves, when you die, you lose everything and have to start over.
- Complex and authentic survival mechanics, including hunting, crafting, building, health preservation, and resource management.
- Unpredictable and often emotional interactions with other players leading to a limitless spectrum of emergent gameplay.
- A huge 230 km2 map with a variety of beautiful landscapes and landmarks based on real-life locations.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD R9 270X
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 19 GB available space