This amazing game is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you’ve created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you’ve seen before.Combine spells to create your own magic as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you. Terraria
Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.Noita is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past. Petri is best known as the creator of Crayon Physics Deluxe. In his youth he also made a lot tiny freeware games. He has also made a bunch of board games, but he hasn’t told about it to anyone. So please keep it a secret.
- Olli is known for the award-winning, mind-bending sci-fi puzzler The Swapper. Besides indie games, he also dabbles in music, live visuals and making programming languages.
- Arvi is also known as Hempuli. Over the years he has released a lot of tiny experimental games, so many in fact that he is unaware of all of them. One of the games he remembers making is Baba Is You.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU, Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- Storage: 2500 MB available space