Ori and the Will of the Wisps Download:
The little spirit Ori is no stranger to peril, but when a fateful flight puts the owlet Ku in harm’s way, it will take more than bravery to bring a family back together, heal a broken land, and discover Ori’s true destiny. From the creators of the acclaimed action-platformer Ori and the Blind Forest comes the highly anticipated sequel. Embark on an all-new adventure in a vast world filled with new friends and foes that come to life in stunning, hand-painted artwork.
Set to a fully orchestrated original score, Ori and the Will of the Wisps continues the Moon Studios tradition of tightly crafted platforming action and deeply emotional storytelling. According to the plot, terrible things began to happen again in the Nibel forest. A whole tribe of birds was killed, and along the way, Ori’s favorite trees were also destroyed. Naturally, he could not stand aside and immediately went on a new dangerous adventure, during which he would have to find out how everything happened, find the antagonist, and save the forest from imminent death.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps features the same painterly graphical style, platforming and exploration from Ori and the Blind Forest.
- The combat system has been completely overhauled, it is now largely based on melee combat with the Spirit Edge and aiming ranged weapons such as the Spirit Arc. The game contains many new enemies and several bosses. Combat Shrines now dot the world, allowing Ori to fight waves of enemies for a reward.
- Quests have been introduced. Many characters in the game are quest-givers or merchants. The world is much larger, being 3 times the size of the first game.
- Spirit Shards replace the first game’s Ability Tree. Shards are power-ups which can be found in various ways and swapped out to suit the player. Shard Slot Upgrades allow the player to equip more Shards at once. Spirit
- Light now functions as a currency to purchase from merchants, rather than experience points.
- Spirit Trials are new race courses found throughout the world, which allow the player to race against the “ghosts” of other players, trying to beat their recorded time.
- Autosaves have replaced Soul Link. Life and Energy Cells return. Players now collect Life Cell Fragments and Energy Cell Fragments to upgrade their life and energy.
- OS: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: AMD Athlon X4 | Intel Core i5 4460
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 950 | AMD R7 370
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space