The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. A huge world with different secrets, a complex system of survival, which requires the player to constantly search for resources, other players from whom you can expect anything, the ability to join groups, excellent physics and graphics, a good crafting system, the ability to create bases and much more.
As a multiplayer-only video game, Rust pits players against each other in a harsh, open world environment with the sole goal of survival. Animals, such as wolves and bears, act as a looming threat, but the primary danger comes from other players. Most maps are procedurally generated, with the exception of Hapis Island, a pre-built map. Player vs player (PvP) combat is accomplished with bows, melee weapons and craftable guns. Bullets and other projectiles travel in a ballistic trajectory, rather than being hitscan.
Plunging into the world of “Rust” you will find many shocks, because your main enemy will be hunger and thirst, which push hundreds of players to violence, forcing others to unite and act as carefully as possible.
- Instruments Pack
- Sunburn Pack
Installation Guide + Servers
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- Following the prompts of the installer, configure the parameters and install.
- Upon completion of a successful installation, the game is ready to launch.
– Start Steam and log into your account.
– Enter the game and press F1.
– Enter connect ip_address: port, where “ip_address” is the server IP address, and “port” is the port number.
To play on servers, you need to run Steam.
- connect rust.alkad.org:28015
- connect rust.alkad.org:28019
- connect rust.alkad.org:2291
- connect rust.alkad.org:2231
- connect rust-exp.alkad.org:7777
- connect rust-exp.alkad.org:27777
- connect rust-exp.alkad.org:7733
- OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 10 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space